Thursday, June 26, 2008

Howdy!!!

Hey guys!!! Hows everyone out there??? So long never hear any news from you guys. Lately my church had a concert from a very hebat group of Korean singers. They really really hebat. Saw them doing cool solos. Make me really wish I could do some of that. But anyways, I learnt lots from them that night. I'd really encourage ya'll to go if their coming to your church. Their going round Malaysia currently. So hopefully their coming your way. Anyways, have many a great days ahead of you and happy Form 6ing for those that are there and Happy College days for the rest and Happy University days for the 4 of you. Cheerio!!! Just a greeting from a lame sheep, that is so lame, his not lame anymore.OOOSSTT!!!!

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

speechless bout ur lameness. i thought no one beats me for being lame.

neway... joanne sort of told me bout the koreans la... w8... i think itz mel... ah yes... she. i always think korean christians are those who are super faithful and spiritual! and also pray frevently!

Wendee said...

hai my brother!! so long no see u! hope ure fine!

Anonymous said...

Fervently, Hon...
Good to know you're doing good,no?
Go to our forum if you can.
www.js08.aforumfree.com