Friday, July 18, 2008

Prayer for a Friend

Hey guys,ever had the feeling that you know you should do or say something but you cant seem to figure out what it is or have the guts to say it or wether what you say is appropriate???Well,just recently I found out that my friend's having some serious probs but I just could'nt find the words to say....What should I do???Keep quite like nothing happen???Do nothing like its not my prob???

NO!!!I will make sure that friend pulls through whatever may be the problem!!!!!

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

sometimes if words cant express, juz be there beside that friend. A pat on his shoulder will do a great comfort.

jolishfe said...

u mean Lovine?

Wendee said...

just be there for yr friend when he needs it the most. your presense is more than enuf! =)