Friday, October 10, 2008

Who Am I ???

Grace and mercy forever with me,
That God would send His Son for me,
For who am I but a dog in the street,
That He would love me so willingly.
Am I a good man that He would save my soul,
Am I righteous to be in His presence,
I am nothing but a sinner and fool,
All I deserve is a death sentence.

But still He chose me and loved me as His,
He came down and died to cleanse me my sins,
His love is everlasting and so is His peace,
The forgiveness of sins now I know I am His.

God the Father,
Christ Jesus the Son,
The Holy Spirit,
And all three are One.
One with the Father,
One with the Son,
One in Spirit,
The church shall become.

All praise and all glory,
To Christ the Risen One,
Worship His holy name,
That all God wants.

If we are in HIm and He is in us,
Much fruit we shall bear because of His love,
Faith like a seed not a fear nor a doubt,
Mountains shall move like wind blowing clouds.
His word we obey,
And nations shall come,
Until that day,
In glory Christ comes.

No comments: