Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free at last!!!

3...2...1....RRRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!Pieces of paper can be seen flying evrywhere.Shouts of joy soon join the papers in the air.Finally,the day,the hour,the moment has come at last.FREEDOM!!!No more exams.No more sitting down quietly and staring at the question papers with blank expressions.Its all over.Yea!!!Now i can sit back,relax and do what I like best.....Nothing!!!Haha.But I can't really enjoy my holidays much coz pretty soon I have to play dress-up and act for a sketch for the Joy Camp for my church kids.Then its off to KL for the missions briefing where I will most probably be thought on how to eat bugs,worms and other gross stuff before I venture out into the unknown that is Sarawak Jungle to talk the Penans.After that,have to practice superly hard for carolling.A time where I get to eat for free!!!After a little bit pf performance.Haha.What could be better then that.Free FOOD!!!Haha.

Oh yea!!!Wonderful wonderful holidays.

No comments: