Monday, August 31, 2009

The Dirt Says Hot, The Label Says NINETEEN!!! ( for those of you who don't know my age)

Oh no, its here again,
The aging of my brain.
The time when people pat my back,
And I hope that I'm not cracked.

The time when my feet starts to tingle,
And my face grows another wrinkle.
And everyday I check my hair,
And start to pray that its still there.

Or when I look at the mirror,
And pray I don't see another horror.
Of the huge, red, bulging pimple,
Thats just right above my lovely dimple.

But by and by of everyday,
What can I do, What can I say.
Just hope that age doesn't get in the way,
Just wishing myself...

A GREAT BIG BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO,
SHAUN,SHEEPZ,SUPERSHAUN,SUPERSHEEP AND ALL THE OTHER ME.

4 comments:

hapi said...

Hi SheepZ, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Anil Kumar Reddy said...

It is looking awesome . It contains more information what i want .It contains famous words . Hats off to your site and post . . I like this site very much . . So thank you very much.

Regards

Love quotes

Jason said...

In 1901, the introduction of a flexible light Louis Vuitton bag, a pioneer in more tard. Louis Vuitton bag has also insisted on continuous innovation, fashionabc.net sell Louis Vuitton handbag revolutionize the concept of people, while soft canvas addictive.

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

So good reviews for wholesale jersey is your best chooice.