Thursday, May 8, 2008

Form Sick???

3 days and counting....That will be like 72 hours...Don't bother to count the minutes...Number too big.Anyways these are the amount of time that I can enjoy freedom until I'm bound by studies.Yes...I'm gonna go back to school on Monday.Now I know why they call it Monday Blues...Time sure flies fast.One day your jumping out of the exam hall.The next your celebrating Christmas with your Family and Friends.Then your off to Port Dickson for Jeremiah School.Two months later you back at home waiting for results.Then your sitting down in front off the computer and writing this blog and the next thing you know is your off to school once again in about another 3 days.So fast..but not furious.Haha.But who knows after this long the school might be furious.Anyways,I guess its time to start the engine in my head,on the headlights that are my eyes,flick on the signal lights which are my hands,step on the accelerator that is my nerves,put some fuel which is food,move the tires that are my feet and off to school I go.Maybe I should also put some oil in my brain to help it start.Hehe.

FORM SIX,HERE I COME!!!!
BEWARE THE SHEEP!!!
OOOSSTT!!!
BAA!!!

1 comment:

Wendee said...

hehe next mon school start dy! ooosst!