Thursday, May 1, 2008

How bout the future???

Haha.Figure out the answer yet???The place where a sheep gets its haircut is.......A Baa-ber shop!!!Now you know.Anyway,my church had organised an outing to Taiping on Thursday and we had fun.First we went to the Charcoal Factory and saw how charcoal is produced.But sadly Malaysians only use charcoal to cook food but,we export them to Japan and thier using charcoal to make lotion,shoe polish and whatnots.Haiz...Why la Malaysia like this.Then we went to visit the Forest Mangrove Reserve just opposite the factory.It was really boring.All you see were trees and trees and more trees.But luckily I had my Biology to keep me company and I sorta became a tour guide for my other friends.Haha.Then we went to lunch in Taiping Wesley and after that we went to the zoo.Its very sad you know to see those animals trapped in those small cages but thats not the worst part.The cages were unkept and dirty.There wasn't even enough water to support the numerous animals in a cage.I had already been there twice before but the conditions were okay back then,but now,bad to worst.Which got me thinking,if in the wild the animals are hunted and in the zoo these animals are poorly taken care off then,whats the difference between being out there and in here.At least out there they can enjoy the freedom they deserve.I ain't want my kids to come up and tell me,"Dad,you and your generation screwed up the environment and now I can't even see my favourite alive anymore except in books."Do we really want that???I don't really know what we can really do to save Momma Nature but,we can start learning now and start doing it now.

2 comments:

Wendee said...

study zoology and save the zoos in malaysia!!!! =)

andrew wong said...

yeah... bio tour guide...

get a bio related course like matt lar... im sure u'll b one of the pioneers!