Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just some random updates...

Back from Lg Lamai for almost a whole week now and yet the things we did and shared together with oursleves and the people in there are still fresh in my mind.Ah yes..The laidbackness of waiting for things to happen,the scrumptousness of the food,the innocent and thrilled faces of the kids....etc.etc.And in a few days,I'll be off to KL again for college camp.Anyway, just some words of thanks to all you people whom has remembered me in your prayers while I was in the middle of somewhere.Thanks to your prayers nothing serious but life-threatening happened....TWICE!!!What!?You might ask.But all shall be revealed in due time.I ask that you be patient and continue to wait.

CHILL OUT,RELAX AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN.
NO PRESSURE,NO STRESS.

No comments: