Monday, December 29, 2008

JS'08!!

What would 2008 be without my Js people who gave more then friendship to me.Guys...Just wanna thank you for always being there for me always.Don't stop laming and Ooosstt!!!-ing for God!!!
A footprint in the sand,
Our friendship will never end.
Forever it will last,
Many minds it will blast.
Like flowers it will bloom,
And take away our gloom.

For all of us are God's creation,
Perfect and simple,a wonderful addition.

As sure as the sun will rise,
I'll cherish you guys all of my life.

For through it all we live and we learn,
Against all odds a friend I've earned.

What else could it be,
But God's love for you and me.

That brought us together,
To be a family.

MY HOT,COLD,CHIUN,LAME AND WADEVA ELSE OHANA!!!
JEREMIAH SCHOOL 2008!!!
OOOSSTT!!!!
BAA!!!

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

stole my pic!!! the heart shape nugget!

haha.. lotsa memories... so fast we are gonna say 'last yr's js' instead of 'this yr's js'... sad... but nvm la... as long as v r still closely bonded... hehe =>

Wendee said...

ohana!