Thursday, December 4, 2008

Return of the Sheep!!!

Haiz..So sad to be back but what can I do.No power against time.Its been a wonderful 2 weeks for my body and spirit.It has refreshed my soul and renewed my mind.Blogs on the trips will depend on how fast the pics come.But heres a summary.

A 9-hour road trip through bumpy and vomitable roads(though I slept like a baby) took u somewhere near Lg. Puak where we took a 45mins++ boat ride to Lg Lamai.Introduced to the village.Walked around seeing the sights.Fun places,Serious places,Spiritual places...etc,etc.Saw a few cute,pretty,handsome,yeng...etc,etc faces.Faces which I will never forget.After that the days were followed by mixing and mingling with the people.A 2-hour boat ride took us back out into the modern world to Lg Banga and lastly about 1-hour plane out of the jungle and permanent farewell to my newest bestest of best friends.

P.S: I'm still waiting for things to happen :)

No comments: