Thursday, March 6, 2008

Camps!!!

Today i did some sort of 'spring-cleaning' of my room and i came across the old files of our precious YLDP and Yq camps.Immediately all those memories of the camps came to me.If u guys are wondering i was in Yosia in Yq.I took them out and went through the name lists.Turns out,if i'm not mistaken, only me,Enwei and Wen Dee were in he same level except level 3 which Wen Dee did'nt go.Boo!! sama dia.hehe.Anyway,those camps thought me a lot of things that i will never ever forget.JS has also thought me very wonderful things bout life and love.

Words begin with A,B,C,
Numbers begin with 1,2,3,
Music begins with do,re,mi,
But FRIENDSHIP begins with you and me.

Lots of love to all my JS buddies.

Cheers from Baa!!!

2 comments:

Wendee said...

heyyy! misssss u!!!!

jolishfe said...

wow.... after looking through ur blog, i figured u must really like poetry.