Friday, March 7, 2008

WILD AT HEART!!!!

Its almost 2 weeks already since JS ended.Time sure flies fast.At first,we were all newbies at camp.Not knowing who was who and what was what except those that we had already met.Then,after getting to know 1 another and learning more about each other,we progressed to living with 1 another.It was ok for me mostly cause I liked eveyone and nobody had yet to give me a reason to explode but as we continued to live together some of my mates were starting to bug me.But,by God's grace,I held on and remained calm.Sadly by the end of the first 4 weeks sparks had already flew and I was on the verge of whacking a few heads.Thankfully,Koko Bert did a great thing and a good decision and that really helped me to let go of the anger I had.But as we said our goodbyes in Ampang I realised that those feelings were actually quite pointless and stupid as I reflected on the fun times we shared together.Those sweet memories are what makes life interesting and filled wih adventure and fun.It kinda gives meaning to life.And now as I look back at the remaining 2 weeks of JS I realised that this time I did not get angry but just a little frustrated at times.It really was AN ADVENTURE TO LIVE as we went out to 'evangelise' to people.And remembering the sketch,I had A BATTLE TO FIGHTas I 'fought' with my buddie Chia Ching.And I also had A BEAUTY TO RESCUE when we were at the Batu Berangkai Waterfall and I had to 'rescue' poor Anitha's bottle(It was kinda fun chasing after a bottle down a waterfall.hehe)So I guess,and a note to Andrew(hon-hon) I AM A MAN THAT IS WILD AT HEART!!!!!

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

wad r u trying to tell me arr? i havn finish dat book lar... huh! hon u then u noe...

Wendee said...

wooohooo!!! shaun is WILD AT HEART!!!! wahahahaha