Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohana Forever!!!

I left my home in January,
To start on an amazing journey,
An adventure of self-discovery,
How wonderful could this be.

In my journey I met some friends,
22 to be exact,
To one another each an alien,
But this be not for long.

As each day came,
Our friendship bloomed,
Watered and fertilised by love and care,
It bloomed and into a forest it grew.

Fun times we had,
Troubled time we shared,
A blessing we were to each other,
The memories cherished forever.

Sadly our journey came to an end,
And I finally understand,
What it means to love without end,
It broke my heart of rock to sand.

And as we said our goodbyes and farewells,
Our ohana will not die,
For in our hearts we are always together,
Forever and ever for as long as we can remember.

3 comments:

Wendee said...

Ohana!!

kenk3n said...

Ohana means...!!??? haha
Shaun,dont make me sad la...

andrew wong said...

hey! ohana!!!