Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thanks guys!!!

Sorry guys for not updating my blog for so long.I couldn't online at all cause my com's harddrive got busted.Couldn't on my com properly.so now that I've got a temporary working com I might be able to update once in a while.Firstly, I wanna thank all you guys for supporting me and encouraging me.Especially those that came to visit me on what I would call the most trying time I have ever been through.I was really touched seeing you guys coming all the way from as far as Seremban and as near as Alor Setar or Setiawan(not really sure which 1 is nearer).Well,since you guys must have missed reading new posts from a dude who calls himself Baa!! I'm gonna give ya'l a long long 1.Hehe.Actually what I really wanna say here is You don't really appreciate anything until you have lost it completely.I'm sure you guys know what I mean but for the first time in my life the reality of losing something or someone forever hit me so hard I didn't have time to think about what I just lost.It happened so fast and sudden it'l shock you and change you for life.I feel like I'm giving a lecture.Hehe.Anyways you guys know what I mean.So go out tommorow,later or whenever and give a really big hug to all the people you consider as your friends and loved ones.Hopefully my next update will be soon and less emo.Cheers!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry couldnt go cuz in college. anyway,hope u read my smses to you tat time. be strong!!
god bless ya!!
;)

-cc the macho-

Wendee said...

hey! i'm really encouraged by your strength and touched by what you wrote! miss u lots, brother!!

God bless uuuuu! and take care ok. *hug hug hug*

=)

andrew wong said...

woohoo... the sheep is back!!! miss ya sooooo much!