Monday, April 28, 2008

Mentors!!!!

My mentoring group
(Chia Ching,KoKoBert,SheepZ)


The first part of my Ohana in JS.These 2 people were the ones I spend most of my time with in JS.Will never forget all the once-in-a-while free suppers.

My 'extended' mentoring group(half-brothers)
(Chia Ching,Daniel,Yuen Feung,SheepZ,Andrew,Enoch)
My all-black half brothers.My second part of JS.The people I spend most of my time sleeping together(plus some other guys).Haha.Will never forget all the morning QT we had together.
The Mentors(Yuen Feung missing)
(KoKoBert,ACQ,Shu Yi,Austin)

The people who made everything possible.Will never forget all the things you have done for me.



1 comment:

andrew wong said...

sleep with is a wrong term!!! it means ahem... use lar sth like sleep beside, sleep together in the same room. LOL