Monday, April 28, 2008

Time???

Haha.Finally can use a com and I stare at it the whole day.Haha.So long I never use.Its been so long since I can finally sit down and stare at a computer screen all day long and not be bothered by anything happening in the world around me.Haha.School is gonna start soon,in bout another 2,3 weeks I think.So fast.Why time fly so fast ar.Can anybody answer for me anot.Don't gimme any nonsense crap I already know ya.Hehe.But you know 1 thing I learnt today.It doesn't matter how time flies fast or how slow it travles,its what you do with the time that you have.A minute lost is a minute in your whole life that you'll never ever get back.You can buy stuff with money,heck you can even buy love and friendship and what not,but time and tide waits for no man or woman.Its kinda like your salvation.Its harder for a rich dude to get into heaven compared to a camel,elephant or whale to get through the eye of a needle.Think bout it for a second.Sure it might be a second lost for some but it could mean an eternal life gainned for others.God bless you people!!!

1 comment:

Wendee said...

i had the best weekend! i appreciate every moment of it =)