Monday, April 28, 2008

Thou art...

When I be thirst,
Like a deer that panteth,
So shalt my soul,
Be longing for Thee.

Thou alone,
My Strength and Shield be,
Thou alone,
Shalt my Spirit yield.
Thou alone,
Be my Hearts desire,
Thou alone,
Shalt I worship.

Thou be my Brother,
Thou be my Friend,
Thou be my Father,
When thoust be should King.

Thoust died for me sins,
Saveth me from real death,
Thoust shed tears for me,
When thy Son dieth.

Thou be more loving,
Thou be more forgiving,
My Lord Thy be,
My rock my feet standeth.

2 comments:

Wendee said...

hey nice poem la! u wrote 1 ar?

andrew wong said...

u didn made me late ler. i was on time 2 work wad.

the complain is actually err... haha... nth much 1...

itz nice to have guests stay in my house. my room is always available as long as im still staying in serdang.