Monday, April 28, 2008

Morning!!!

ola...Gud morning my fellow people who reads my blog.I woke up this morning and even though it was late, I felt happy.Don't really know why.Maybe cause I can wake up and stare at the com the whole day again today or whatelse,I don't know.But its still sad not to be able to wake up to noises of people going to bathe,to wake up and see my other friends reading their own Bible,patiently doing their QT,seeing William still asleep and happy that I'm not the last person.Now everyday here is totally different.I wake up and see four walls staring back at me,I'll be the last person to wake up and mealtimes have never been so quiet.The days after JS were so peaceful i can't imagine that peace ever existed.haha.But anyway,what am I doing after so long still talking bout JS.Just a question for you guys :- Where does a sheep go to get its haircut???

2 comments:

Wendee said...

woooot! hey i still miss JS morning routine also... of course i'll be the last one to get up haha.

hhmm, u get a haircut from the barber kot?

about the tag... go to my blog, copy the tag that i tagged u. paste the tag into your "new post" thingy... then u changed the answer, write yr own answer la tht means. and post!

comprende?

andrew wong said...

a sheep gets his haircut in barber shop lar. or maybe salon.

the mornings in js is always nice. miss that also.

Haha. we will definitely meet again to do QT like last time. LOL.

can't wait for f6 2 start!!!